New 90's dance hen party! Yes in 2015, we launched a fun 1990’s dance hen party! Yes the 90’s are so hot for hen parties right now, they’re the new 80’s. Our brand new 90’s dance class is the perfect daytime activity for a hen party. If the bride can name the Spice Girls and Take That, and has an ‘obsession from a western’ then make the 90s hen party your ‘dance floor date’. 5, 6, 7, 8 we’ll step back to learn the infamous dance moves from the 90’s.... get ready to Spice up your world, line dance to Cotton Eyed Joe and Boyband battle it out.
90's Hen Party breakdown & price
The 90’s dance class hen party includes:
• 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
• Warm up to your fav 90s track (we'd go for S Club 7)
• Learn the 90s dance move essentials including Tragedy, Macarena, Spice Girls
• Line dance workshop to Steps and Cotton Eyed Joe
• Group dance routine (you could perform this at the wedding)
• Bottle of bubbly for the bride
• Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.
Want to know exactly what happens in the 90's hen party? Click on the link below to read the choreographer's full description.
90's Choreographers: Cece
I LOVE THE 90S! I’m a 90s girl and I remember being at school and learning all these dances in our lunch breaks. I think 90s is the ultimate cheese hen party and it’s the new 80s right now.
When it came to choreographing the 90s dance hen party there are so many iconic 90s dance moves that it was hard having to cut things out because we just don’t have time for everything. Don’t worry though I’ve got all the essentials 90s dance moves in there though. I made sure that we start the 90s hen party with my special iconic 90s dance moves workshop. It’s brilliant; it includes moves like the Carlton, the Jiggy, the Macarena, Tragedy etc. It’s so funny, we were killing ourselves with laughter when i showed the girls in the office.
Does anyone remember when Line dancing was hip? I do! Yep that was the 90s too and I think that’s where my obsession with cowboy boots began. So I’ve choreographed a fantastic line dancing lesson in the 90s hen party which will have everyone toe shuffling, lassoing and shouting yee-ha!
Then I really wanted the main group dance routine to encompass the essence of the 90s, so it had to be to a boy band, because in the 90s we were simply bombarded with them – not that I’m complaining, it was quite nice actually ;) I think any 90s loving bride will love this 90s hen workshop, it’s the ultimate in cheese and it’s just great fun.
Nationwide locations for 90's Hen Parties
- Bath - 90s Hen Party
- Birmingham - 90s Hen Party
- Blackpool - 90s Hen Party
- Bournemouth - 90s Hen Party
- Brighton - 90s Hen Party
- Bristol - 90s Hen Party
- Cambridge - 90s Hen Party
- Cardiff - 90s Hen Party
- Cheltenham - 90s Hen Party
- Chester - 90s Hen Party
- Durham - 90s Hen Party
- Edinburgh - 90s Hen Party
- Essex - 90s Hen Party
- Exeter - 90s Hen Party
- Glasgow - 90s Hen Party
- Harrogate - 90s Hen Party
- Leeds - 90s Hen Party
- Liverpool - 90s Hen Party
- London - 90s Hen Party
- Manchester - 90s Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - 90s Hen Party
- Newcastle - 90s Hen Party
- Nottingham - 90s Hen Party
- Oxford - 90s Hen Party
- Reading - 90s Hen Party
- Sheffield - 90s Hen Party
- Southampton - 90s Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - 90s Hen Party
- Windsor - 90s Hen Party
- York - 90s Hen Party
If your location is not listed for 90's hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a 90's dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely 90's dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Shelley in Leeds & Harrogate
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company hen parties in Leeds & Harrogate?
- MTV Divas - This party is my all time favourite. It's full the major divas including the great Madonna and her Vogue to the beautiful Beyonce and her booty shaking. It gives each hen a pick of mix of styles, moves and choreography to choose from making it a fun filled experience for everyone.
- Cheerleading - This party is absolutely great and never fails give a memorable experience to everyone. The pom poms and customised chants make the bride feel extra special and is always full of energy, fun and plenty of smiles.
- Single Ladies - Beyonce is one of the best parties. It gives everyone a chance to really feel and be sexy with flaunting floorwork, choreography competitions and bootylicious bootcamps. This party is always full of laughs and cheekiness!
90's Hen Party costume ideas
Costumes - The 90s Costume is the best for a hen do! There are so many different styles to wear as fun fancy dress ideas from the 90s. As 90s girls we still have a lot of these fab costumes in our wardrobes already because we knew they'd be perfect for fancy dress, and hopefully you still do too. Clueless showcased my favourite 90s looks. So for a 90s Clueless inspired hen costume, dig out those over the knee socks, tartan skirts and white shirts and be sure to wear a vest or tank top over the top of your white shirt to finish off the look.
Another classic 90s costume perfect for a 90s themed hen is the cotton flowery strappy dress worn with a t-shirt underneath and a pair of DMs (Doc Martins for those of you not familiar with the 90s lingo.) Other great costume ideas for the 90s dance hen party include: Denim dungarees worn half undone with a white t-shirt under. A tie dyed t-shirt makes a great 90s costume, pair it with high waisted jeans worn baggy. Another one of my favourite 90s looks was the crop top with hipster trousers. Remember 90s tops were short they barely touched the belly button. No 90s costume would be complete without a plaid shirt so be sure to throw one on or at least tie one around your waist. For 90s evening costumes go for a black velvet long-sleeved dress worn with a choker.
Hair and Make Up – Scrunches were so in during the 90s.But the most iconic haircut was of course the Rachel cut from Friends. Uma Thurmans blunt fringed bob hair do from Pulp Fiction was also an iconic style hit and you can find those wigs everywhere! Dark red/burgundy toned lipstick is perfect for 90s make up.
Footwear - bare feet or trainers are recommended. You can wear dance shoes if you have them or flat lace up shoes like DM’s would be ideal!
Hope our Cheerleading Company costume tips help you find your dance hen party outfits & we can't wait to see your costume photos : )
Read more about our 90's Hen Party Dance Classes
See more Hen Party costume ideas