Bespoke dance hen parties are our favourite! You can learn a dance to anything in your bespoke dance hen party from Tina Turner 'Proud Mary' to Justin Bieber to a Pitch Perfect dance. If you want to do something completely different, personal and original for the bride-to-be on her hen do, then a tailor-made bespoke dance class is perfect.
We love designing a brand new dance party which is specificly choreographed for the bride. Whether it's based around her favourite song or movie or something to do with the wedding, a bespoke dance class is a wonderful way to celebrate on a hen do. You could even do a special routine to perform at the wedding as a sort of flashmob. We've done all sorts from Hula dance parties (for a bride who was going to Hawaii for the honeymoon) to a Pitch Perfect dance (for a bride who loved the Pitch Perfect films) to a Shakira Latin dance themed do (for a bride with a Colombian groom)! There are so many amazing dance styles and themes out there, and we have a talented team of choreographers who between them cover a huge range of dance styles. Plus, we are specialists in choreographing hen parties so we can put together a well thought out plan for the session which will be lively and fun and keep everyone entertained - not just 1.5hrs doing the same dance on repeat.
Here are some examples of what other hen groups have chosen the following for their bespoke dance hen parties:
- Tina Turner 'Proud Mary' dance class hen party
- Justin Bieber 'Sorry' dance class hen party
- Uptown Funk dance hen party
- Shakira dance hen party
- Pitch Perfect dance hen party
- Salsa and Samba dance hen party
- Taylor Swift dance hen party
- Antenna dance hen party
- The Greatest Showman dance hen party
- Hawaiian hula hen party
- Katy Perry dance class hen party
- Cheryl Cole dance class hen party
- 70's dance hen party
- Abba dance hen party
- Take That dance hen party
- Spice Girls dance hen party
- Pirates of the Caribbean dance hen party
- Tango dance hen party
- Twerking dance hen party
- Line Dancing hen party
- Britney Dance class hen party 'hit me baby one more time'
- Steps dance class hen party
- Latin dance hen party
So it's over to you...what do you think the bride would like to dance to?
Bespoke dance parties - How it works & price
1. Choose a theme or song for your hen do and give us a call.
2. We will then discuss the idea with you to help you figure out exactly what you want in order to make the best experience ever for the bride. We will cover things like music choices, ability level and any other info you have to help us make it really personal for the bride.
It's completely up to you how much input you have - whether you know exactly what you want and just need a choreographer and teacher to deliver it, or if you have no idea but just want something to do with say 'Sweden' for example, in which case, we will pass it to one of the choreographers and get her to come up with a whole party for you, music choices & all. Plus, you are welcome to one of our choreographers directly - just ask!
We will send you a plan for your party and a quote. It is usually based on 1.5hr session and will include a big group routine as the main event. This is usually something which can be used as a wedding flashmob if needed. The bride will also get bottle of bubbly as a surprise gift at the end of the party.
As a guide, the price is £20-£30pp depending on group size. If new choreography is required, then there is a one off charge of £50. In some cases we can adapt one of our set parties to fit with your theme, in which case there will be no choreography fee.
Nationwide locations for Bespoke Hen Parties
- Bath - Bespoke Hen Party
- Birmingham - Bespoke Hen Party
- Blackpool - Bespoke Hen Party
- Bournemouth - Bespoke Hen Party
- Brighton - Bespoke Hen Party
- Bristol - Bespoke Hen Party
- Cambridge - Bespoke Hen Party
- Cardiff - Bespoke Hen Party
- Cheltenham - Bespoke Hen Party
- Chester - Bespoke Hen Party
- Durham - Bespoke Hen Party
- Edinburgh - Bespoke Hen Party
- Essex - Bespoke Hen Party
- Exeter - Bespoke Hen Party
- Glasgow - Bespoke Hen Party
- Harrogate - Bespoke Hen Party
- Leeds - Bespoke Hen Party
- Liverpool - Bespoke Hen Party
- London - Bespoke Hen Party
- Manchester - Bespoke Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - Bespoke Hen Party
- Newcastle - Bespoke Hen Party
- Nottingham - Bespoke Hen Party
- Oxford - Bespoke Hen Party
- Reading - Bespoke Hen Party
- Sheffield - Bespoke Hen Party
- Southampton - Bespoke Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Bespoke Hen Party
- Windsor - Bespoke Hen Party
- York - Bespoke Hen Party
If your location is not listed for Bespoke hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a Bespoke dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely Bespoke dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Maxine in London
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company dance hen parties in London?
- Dirty Dancing hen party - Everyone loves the songs, and the hen gets to do the famous Dirty Dancing lift at the end, which is always such a great finale!
- Bollywood hen party - It is sooo much fun, and one of our new parties. Most hen groups haven't tried bollywood dance before and it's great to introduce them to it. I've become hooked to it myself!
- Single Ladies hen party - An obvious choice! Who doesn’t want to shake and shimmy like Beyonce??!
Bespoke Hen Party costume ideas
There are so many different costume ideas for bespoke hen parties.
We've had many requests for bespoke dance hen parties over the years and they've all been based around fun hen party themes so here are some hen party costume ideas based on the most popular bespoke hen parties we've choreographed.
In 2015 learning the Bruno Mars Uptown Funk dance for a hen party was extremely popular and I think the Uptown Funk Bruno Mars costume is the perfect fancy dress idea for a hen party, it looks great and luckily wide trousers are now back in fashion. So I had a few costume ideas for brides and hen groups having a Bruno Mars Uptown Funk dance hen party and looking for fun fancy dress costume inspiration. Firstly it's all about the blazer jacket and the bling! In the Uptown Funk video Bruno Mars famously wears a Pink Blazer (who doesn't already own one of them ; ) and a fedora hat, so the perfect idea would be to dress the bride up in a pink blazer for her hen party costume. Match it up with a white vest, black trousers (baggy not skinny fit), sunglasses, bandana / headband, and to complete the costume a few bling gold necklaces. For shoes, black polished lace ups. For the rest of the hen party the best costume idea would be for them to all be dressed likewise in oversized 80s blazers of any colour like the guys in the Uptown Funk video. If the idea is to have authentic looking Uptown Funk hen party costumes then I can tell you that one of the guys in Bruno Mars's video wears a mustard jacket, one a grey, one a white, one a black, there are multiple hats, sunglasses and gold necklaces. Hope I've given you some helpful Bruno Mars Uptown Funk style hen party costume ideas : )
Other bespoke hen party costume ideas would be Hawaiian hula hen party - This one's easy you can find lots of hula skirts and accessories just googling on line. It's also very cheap!
70's or Abba hen party costume ideas - get the flares out and the waistcoats but don't forget to feather your hair as the key is definitely in the 70s make up and hair.
Take That hen party costume ideas - see our boyband hen party costume ideas page for some of our ideas on this.
Spice Girls hen party costume ideas - see our MTV Divas hen party costume ideas page for some ideas on this.
If you have any other hen party themes and are looking for inspiration and hen party costume ideas take a look at our twitter, facebook and Pinterest pages we've lots and lots of photos from our dance hen parties with fantastic costume ideas for your hen party.
Read more about our Bespoke Hen Party Dance Classes
See more Hen Party costume ideas