The Bollywood hen party is so full of joy, happiness & Bollywood fun. Some of our team actually performed in the hit Bollywood Movie ‘Patiala House with Akshay Kumar so we love Bollywood dance and decided to create a special Bollywood dance class for hens where the bride & her hens get the chance to be Bollywood dancing babes. We cover a range of Bollywood styles and there’s even a fun and easy Bhangra section. The best moment in the Bollywood hen party is without doubt the special personalised bit that we do which is all about the bride and has been known to make brides (and one or two hens) cry with happiness! The Bollywood hen party really is a wonderful way to celebrate on a hen do.
Bollywood Hen Party breakdown & price
From Lotus to Lightbulb, the Bollywood hen party includes:
- 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
- Bollywood intro & choreographed photo opportunity
- Warm up to Bollywood music
- Traditional Bhangra dance workshop
- Classical Bollywood dance moves & gestures
- Modern Bollywood Movie inspired group dance routine – suitable for wedding flashmob
- Bottle of bubbly for the bride
- Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Want to know exactly what happens in the Bollywood hen party? Click on the link below to read the choreographer's full description.
Bollywood Choreographer: Sherene
I’ve been in a Bollywood dance troupe for about 5 years now. We perform all over the world. I love Bollywood dancing it’s really fun and all the dance moves tell a story. I was really pleased to be able to choreograph the Bollywood dance party for our hen groups. I wanted hens to be able to try Bangra dance as well as the modern style of Bollywood dance that you see in all the films. I also thought it would be great fun for hen groups to be more creative and have a go at creating their own mini Bollywood stories and I’m really pleased with that part of the Bollywood dance hen party because the Brides to be always love it, plus it’s fun to watch for me also. It’s definitely my favourite part of the Bollywood Dance session. I’m also really happy with the main Bollywood group dance routine as it’s really fun and so far all the hen groups I’ve taught s have really enjoyed learning it.
Nationwide locations for Bollywood Hen Parties
- Bath - Bollywood Hen Party
- Birmingham - Bollywood Hen Party
- Blackpool - Bollywood Hen Party
- Bournemouth - Bollywood Hen Party
- Brighton - Bollywood Hen Party
- Bristol - Bollywood Hen Party
- Cambridge - Bollywood Hen Party
- Cardiff - Bollywood Hen Party
- Cheltenham - Bollywood Hen Party
- Chester - Bollywood Hen Party
- Durham - Bollywood Hen Party
- Edinburgh - Bollywood Hen Party
- Essex - Bollywood Hen Party
- Exeter - Bollywood Hen Party
- Glasgow - Bollywood Hen Party
- Harrogate - Bollywood Hen Party
- Leeds - Bollywood Hen Party
- Liverpool - Bollywood Hen Party
- London - Bollywood Hen Party
- Manchester - Bollywood Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - Bollywood Hen Party
- Newcastle - Bollywood Hen Party
- Nottingham - Bollywood Hen Party
- Oxford - Bollywood Hen Party
- Reading - Bollywood Hen Party
- Sheffield - Bollywood Hen Party
- Southampton - Bollywood Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Bollywood Hen Party
- Windsor - Bollywood Hen Party
- York - Bollywood Hen Party
If your location is not listed for Bollywood hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a Bollywood dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely Bollywood dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Sherene in London
What are your top 3 cheerleading company hen parties in London?
- Bollywood hen party because I was involved in the choreography so it feels like my baby so to speak. It's so lively and fun and you can't help but smile :)
- Thriller hen party because it has to be one of the best music videos with the choreography!
- Cheerleading hen party because I love being a cheerleader and using pom poms.
- I know you said 3 but I also love Grease / Single Ladies / 80's / Glee, because I love MJ and Beyonce, 80's is my favourite era and I am a total Gleek.
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Maxine in London
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company dance hen parties in London?
- Dirty Dancing hen party - Everyone loves the songs, and the hen gets to do the famous Dirty Dancing lift at the end, which is always such a great finale!
- Bollywood hen party - It is sooo much fun, and one of our new parties. Most hen groups haven't tried bollywood dance before and it's great to introduce them to it. I've become hooked to it myself!
- Single Ladies hen party - An obvious choice! Who doesn’t want to shake and shimmy like Beyonce??!
Bollywood Hen Party costume ideas
Bollywood hen party costumes
A sari would be the perfect idea for a Bollywood hen party costume. A real Sari is stunning but if your budget doesn’t quite allow for that then you can buy some bollywood dance costumes online now for around £30 for the perfect Bollywood fancy dress look.
If you don’t want to spend that much on your bollywood hen party costume then just remember accessories are the key to a good Bollywood outfit. A bindi sticker worn on your forehead would be a great start and you can get pack of them for £1. Bling up ladies, wear lots of jewellery, cover your arms in bangles, wear big earrings and necklaces, yes we like a bit of Bollywood bling! If you feel daring then why not also try a henna tattoo to complete your Bollywood costume.
Hair and Make up ideas.
Bollywood make up is a lot of fun. You can use any colours you wish and the bolder the better. Our main tips are to go heavy on gold and black eye liner and then choose a third colour eg purple or turquoise blue. Don’t be afraid to use lots and lots of black eye liner and mascara far more than you normally would.
In fact long black false eyelashes would be ideal.
Footwear ideas - bare feet is recommended.
Hope our Cheerleading Company costume tips help you find your dance hen party outfits & we can't wait to see your costume photos : )