New Boyband dance hen party. Yes in 2015 we created the Boyband dance Hen party! ‘Everybody, yeaaaaaaaaah, rock your body, yeah!’ We love the 90s Boy Bands so much we felt a 90s boyband tribute dance class would be perfect for our hen parties. It’s cheestastic, really fun and incredibly easy, the bride will love it and hey if the boys can do it, so can we. We’ll workshop all the classic boyband dance moves from the fantastic slide to the key change stand and even the no strings dance! If you want Take That back for good and 5 make you get on up when you’re down, then our 90s dance class is the perfect dance activity for your hen party.
Boyband Hen Party breakdown & price
The Boyband dance class hen party includes:
• 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
• Warm up to your favourite Boyband track
• Workshop to Learn the iconic Boyband moves.
• Tour of the British Boybands (Take That, East 17, Boyzone, Five)
• US Boyband battle off (Backstreet Boys vs NSYNC)
• Group dance routine to Backstreet Boys or Five (you could perform this at the wedding)
• Bottle of bubbly for the bride
• Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.
Want to know exactly what happens in the Boyband hen party? Click on the link below to read the choreographer's full description.
Boyband Choreographers: Cece
Choreographing the boyband dance party was a dream. I love my job! I had so much fun choreographing the boyband dance party for our hen groups. It was hilarious reliving all of the fab boybands of my youth.
First up I felt it would be a laugh to master the boy band signature moves. These are really easy and rather funny so a great way to start the session.
Then I thought it would be fun to take a little tour of the British boybands – choreographing this lead to hours of my dancing around to Take That, Westlife, East17, 5ive, and Blue. Luckily I recently saw Blue (when I was working with the Pineapple Cheerleaders) so all their dance moves were fresh in my mind. I’ve narrowed it down to the key moves so any British boyband loving bride will be happy.
Then I wanted to do a little Boyband Battle off which I think the hen groups will love!
Lastly I’ve choreographed a classic boy band group dance routine which will be a great finale to the hen party.
I can’t wait for our hen groups to try this! Enjoy!
Nationwide locations for Boyband Hen Parties
- Bath - Boyband Hen Party
- Birmingham - Boyband Hen Party
- Blackpool - Boyband Hen Party
- Bournemouth - Boyband Hen Party
- Brighton - Boyband Hen Party
- Bristol - Boyband Hen Party
- Cambridge - Boyband Hen Party
- Cardiff - Boyband Hen Party
- Cheltenham - Boyband Hen Party
- Chester - Boyband Hen Party
- Durham - Boyband Hen Party
- Edinburgh - Boyband Hen Party
- Essex - Boyband Hen Party
- Exeter - Boyband Hen Party
- Glasgow - Boyband Hen Party
- Harrogate - Boyband Hen Party
- Leeds - Boyband Hen Party
- Liverpool - Boyband Hen Party
- London - Boyband Hen Party
- Manchester - Boyband Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - Boyband Hen Party
- Newcastle - Boyband Hen Party
- Nottingham - Boyband Hen Party
- Oxford - Boyband Hen Party
- Reading - Boyband Hen Party
- Sheffield - Boyband Hen Party
- Southampton - Boyband Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Boyband Hen Party
- Windsor - Boyband Hen Party
- York - Boyband Hen Party
If your location is not listed for Boyband hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a Boyband dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely Boyband dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Maxine in London
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company dance hen parties in London?
- Dirty Dancing hen party - Everyone loves the songs, and the hen gets to do the famous Dirty Dancing lift at the end, which is always such a great finale!
- Bollywood hen party - It is sooo much fun, and one of our new parties. Most hen groups haven't tried bollywood dance before and it's great to introduce them to it. I've become hooked to it myself!
- Single Ladies hen party - An obvious choice! Who doesn’t want to shake and shimmy like Beyonce??!
Boyband Hen Party costume ideas
Ladies raid your partner's wardrobes for an authentic Boyband hen do costume! The key idea for a boyband hen do costume is baggy and colour co-ordinated. White is a great colour for an authentic cheesy fancy dress boy band look if you’re hen weekend theme is inspired by NSync. If you’re going for a current boyband theme for your hen do costumes then think One Direction, and whip out the skinny jeans and hair gel. Accessorise with caps, bling chains, a hoodie and earrings. Don’t forget that one band member has to get arm tattoos for the perfect boy band costume.
Hair and Make up ideas
The boy band hair is a law unto itself. Curtains used to be really big for boy bands in the 90s. But you’re best bet is to invest in a fun wig or a cap.
Footwear ideas - bare feet or trainers are recommended.
Hope our Cheerleading Company costume tips help you find your perfect boyband dance hen party outfits & we can't wait to see your costume photos : )
Find out more about our Boyband Hen Party Dance Classes
See more Hen Party costume ideas