1920's Gangster Dance Stag Do - The 1920's Gangster dance stag do is your chance to be gangsters straight out of the classic gangster story Bugsy Malone. Put on your fedora hats and grab your guns to learn how to charm the ladies on the dancefloor with the Charleston.
We start your stag do with a Charleston dance class where we cover the basics. It is all set to a soundtrack of 1920's classics like Happy Feet and The Charleston, as well as tracks like 'Bang' from Great Gatsby. Then, step back in time to 1920's Chicago, bang in the middle of the Prohibition, as you and the hens learn a fabulous Gangster routine straight off Fat Sam's Speakeasy stage. Roaring 20's here we come...
1920s Gangster Stag Do breakdown & price
The 1920's themed Gangster stag do is great! The session includes:
- 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
- Charleston class warm up - The Charleston Walk
- Charleston dance lesson including clasic steps like Swivel kicks, shim sham and illusion knees
- Group dance routine to Bugsy Malone - perfect for wedding flashmob
- Jazz cool down
- Gift: Bottle of Bubbly for the groom
- Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.