1990s Dance Stag Do - New for 2015, we’ve choreographed a fun 1990’s dance stag do! Yes the 90’s are so hot for stag do's right now, they’re the new 80’s. Our brand new 90’s dance class is the perfect daytime activity for a stag do. If the groom can name Take That, and always fancied The Spice Girls, and has an ‘obsession from a western’ then make the 90s stag do your ‘dance floor date’.
5, 6, 7, 8 we’ll step back to learn the infamous dance moves from the 90’s.... get ready to Spice up your world, line dance to Cotton Eyed Joe and Boyband battle it out.
90's Dance Stag Do breakdown & price
The 90’s dance class stag do includes:
• 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
• Warm up to your fav 90s track (we'd go for S Club 7)
• Learn the 90s dance move essentials including Tragedy, Macarena, Spice Girls
• Line dance workshop to Steps and Cotton Eyed Joe
• Group dance routine (you could perform this at the wedding)
• Bottle of bubbly for the groom
• Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.