Hiring cheerleaders will add excitement and glamour to any event and hiring the Pineapple Cheerleaders is guaranteed to wow like nothing else. Pineapple Cheerleaders are the UK's top professional cheerleaders for hire. If you are looking to hire cheerleaders, then they are the best you can get. The Pineapple Cheerleaders have been hired for a range of events and have worked with top clients including The X Factor, The BBC, L'Oreal, Adidas, Chelsea FC and Ascot Racecourse. Even Stephen Fry hired the Pineapple Cheerleaders for his book launch so you're in good company!
The stunning Pineapple Cheerleaders are full time performers, trained in cheerleading, dance, modelling and promotions so when you hire them, you know you're getting professionals! Plus, unlike other dance groups, they are real cheerleaders! This means that as well as offering funky dance routines, they can spice up the entertainment with pom pons, splits, kick lines and jaw dropping stunts to really wow a crowd. And of course, there’s no better way to get the crowd cheering than hiring Pineapple Cheerleaders – that’s their full time job after all!
Visit the Photos & Videos page to see examples of the Pineapple Cheerleaders in action.
Hire the Pineapple Cheerleaders in 5 easy steps!
Step 1 - Find out how hiring cheerleaders could work for your event
If you are interested in hiring cheerleaders, just fill in the form on the right or call <020 8516 7733 and one of the Cheerleading Co-ordinators will work with you to help you decide the best way to use cheerleaders for your event. It could be anything, from standing and cheering your message with big smiles, to performing a full on pom pon dance routine choreographed specifically for your event. The Pineapple Cheerleaders have experience across a range of events having been hired for all sorts including TV commercials, in-store customer promotions, corporate fun days, European car racing tours & stage shows in the U.A.E so whatever your cheerleading needs - we can help!
Click on the relevant pages for more info on the Pineapple Cheerleaders service and examples of the type of work they've been hired for:
- Hire cheerleaders for sports events
- Hire cheerleaders for P.R. events and corporate work
- Hire cheerleaders for TV, film & media work
- Hire cheerleaders for live events and stage shows
- Hire cheerleaders for international work
Step 2 - Get a quote for hiring cheerleadersTo get a hire quote for cheerleaders, call <020 8516 7733. You will be able to speak to a Cheerleading Co-ordinator who will put together a proposal & quote for hiring the cheerleaders. Prices are based on:
- Your performance requirement (see step 1 for examples)
- The location of your event
- The length of event / number of days
- Number of cheerleaders required
If you are able to fill in the form on the right with as much information as possible, the Cheerleading Co-ordinator can also get back to you with a quote by email.
Please note - as fun as it looks, being a cheerleader is a job and the lovely Pineapple Cheerleaders do need to pay their rent so please don't contact them with requests for unpaid work. Pineapple Cheerleaders always charge industry level fees for their work. They are unable to work for clients without a budget, or for a token payment/expenses only.
Step 3 - Choosing uniforms & other fun stuffOnce you've decided that you would like to go ahead and hire the Pineapple Cheerleaders, your cheerleading co-ordinator will then help you with any other requirements that you have regarding hiring cheerleaders e.g.:
- Choosing from the Pineapple Cheerleaders uniforms & poms
- Adapting uniforms (particularly if more modest clothing is required e.g. for events based in the U.A.E.)
- Finalising music & choreography requirements
- Agreeing travel and/or accommodation arrangements if your event is outside London
- Requesting client attended rehearsals
- Adding in extra days / press calls...etc
Step 4 - Confirm your bookingFinally, in order to confirm your hire of the Pineapple Cheerleaders, you will be sent a booking form with full breakdown of the cheerleading service so that you know exactly what to expect. You then need to pay a deposit to confirm your booking and 'hey presto!' the cheerleaders will be booked in for your event. You will have an allocated event manager who will oversee all rehearsals and can attend on the day to be your point of contact & make sure everything runs smoothly.
Step 5 - Prepare to be wowed by the Pineapple CheerleadersNow the best bit! The Pineapple Cheerleaders will do a fantastic job at your event and you will be delighted. Your customers will buy more of your products; people will post photos of themselves at your event on facebook; the press will write nice things and print your photos; your colleagues will think you're ace; your boss may even promote you. Good things just happen when you hire the Pineapple Cheerleaders.
Seriously though, we have had feedback from Pineapple Cheerleaders clients along the lines of the above, and although no one has directly attributed a job promotion to the Pineapple Cheerleaders, all of our clients have been delighted with them and the results that they have achieved. For example:
- Chelsea Football Club said that more fans stayed in their seats during half time than ever before when the Pineapple Cheerleaders performed, leaving their new sponsors highly impressed.
- Renault World Series were so happy with the crowd's response to Pineapple Cheerleaders performance at Silverstone that they hired the team again the following year not just in the UK, but for other European countries on their tour, in place of local performers who were not as effective as the Pineapple Cheerleaders. The cost of taking the Pineapple Cheerleaders on tour was well worth it for the difference in the performance standard & professionalism.
- Ascot ran a pre-event press day featuring the Pineapple Cheerleaders which made the front page feature of the Racing Post and generated higher coverage than ever before in the run up to the Shergar cup (almost double in column inches!). Ascot have had Pineapple Cheerleaders perform at the Shergar Cup for 4 of the past 5 years. The one year they decided to try something new, they got so many requests from race-goers to bring the cheerleaders back that the Pineapple Cheerleaders came straight back the very next year - happy to work with their favourite clients again!
The Pineapple Cheerleaders are extremely good at what they do and the squad manager knows exactly how to get great results using cheerleaders so they really do know how to wow.
Visit the Photos & Videos page to see examples of the Pineapple Cheerleaders doing their thing.
Follow the 5 easy steps and you too could be one of the Pineapple Cheerleader's happy clients!
Just call <020 8516 7733 or email